17 April 2008

Preparing for NEAF

Getting things ready for NEAF next week has been a lot of work - setting up computers, making handouts, producing discs, etc. I noticed that CloudyNights will be broadcasting interviews with attendees, and it occurred to me that my doing a blog for the event might be fun. Hopefully customers and friends will enjoy attending vicariously. If wireless networking is available in the building, we'll try to upload some reports and photos during the day. If not, we'll post in the evening.

Husband and I aren't looking forward to the long drive, but driving seems more reliable right now than flying. My recent flight to Florida went without a hitch, but then there's all the gear we plan to bring. I'd hate for computers and monitors to end up somewhere other than New York...

If you're at NEAF, please come by the Knightware booth and say hello. I really enjoy putting faces to names known to me only from the ether.

No comments:

Post a Comment